HTML tags and LANG variables NOT working in invoicepdffooter.tpl

vgaurav

I am trying to create a static footer in the PDF invoices. In the previous versions I had this working by editing the tcpdf.php file and using the LANG variables in it and the LANG variables had the HTML code.

I recently upgraded to version 7.1 and the tcpdf.php changes are not working in it. I found that the latest version has the option to create invoicepdfooter.tpl file which is then displayed as footer but I am unable to get the HTML tags or LANG variables to work.

Here is an example of what I am trying to do in the invoicepdffooter.tpl:

<?php

$pdf->SetFont($pdfFont, '', 9);

$html .= '<table width="100%">
                           <tr>
                               <th width="25%"><b>1. Option 1</b></th>
                               <th width="25%"><b>2. Option 2</b></th>
                               <th width="25%"><b>3. Option 3</b></th>
                               <th width="25%"><b>4. Option 4</b></th>
                               </tr>
                           <tr>

</table>';
$pdf->writeHTML($html, true, false, false, false, '');

I contacted the support and all they did was to add the HTML code to the bottom of the invoicepdf.tpl and send it back to me. However, it is not static and I need static footer at the bottom of all pages of the PDF invoice

I have been redirected by the support to post my query on the forum here:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting technical support and bearing with us.

I was able to add your custom HTML code to the bottom of the invoice PDF template file successfully using your example code (See attached).

I've also attached the resultant invoice, with your Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4 table headings at the bottom of the page.

I trust that gives you a good starting point for your customisations. For further assistance customising WHMCS I'd recommend posting on our Customisation & Integration forum where our friendly and knowledgeable community will I'm sure be pleased to assist in this matter: http://forum.whmcs.com/forumdisplay.php?15

If we can assist with any software technical errors, please don't hesitate to get back in contact.

Best Regards,