Customization complexity for different domain registrar, additional "overage" items, language mods

cooperative

Newbie here. I have WHMCS installed with the monthly license and testing it out as a possible platform to move to.

I see a few customizations we'd need already. I'm actively reading docs. Could I get some feedback on the complexity of these customization tasks within the WHMCS framework (closed source but with an API)?

Straight-forward and easy? Not possible without WHMCS feature change? Difficult, but achievable with a reasonable amount of coding?

1) We use a registrar is in use that is not in the supported list. So we'd need to create our own plugin for our registrar based on the WHMCS API.

2) We have a usage policy that also keeps track of Mailboxes and Mailing List Subscribers. The "overage" system in WHMCS is not well documented besides the connections with commercial cpanel systems. We'd need to post to the "overage" system in WHMCS from our in-house tracking and extend it to allow for other items to be tracked for usage.

3) The language files look good to start, but it looks like there is a significant amount of the language that is not editable. Example, what if we wanted to due a global rename of "Promotions" and call it "Discounts".

Thanks! I'm not looking for a how to, just feedback on feasibility... tips towards documentation or forum posts if you now them off-hand.

Thanks,

Charles