Please help!!! Needed assistance with Pydio (using WHMCS and Wordpress)

I don't know, if it is the relevant forum or not. But, I need the solution (as I am running late on the assignment). Please help me. :-(

Currently, I am using a wordpress site with directory /var/www/html directory. It is integrated with Pydio system (Which is secure system for File Sharing). Right now, I am trying the solution on 0fees .us, which is the free hosting provider.

Both systems are linked with a plugin called ajaxplorer. The Pydio system is in /var/www/html/pydio directory.

Wordpress and Pydio are connected through a plugin name by ajaxplorer. Pydio directory is /var/www/html/pydio.

So, it is same like any other directory in a wp management.

Right now, I am using a client website and it works fines, when I try to access using site/pydio. But, if I try to use the Pydio system and try to access the url using site/pydio/ws-inbox and try to refresh the page. It is redirecting directly to WP page with same url. No trying again, it is redirecting to 404-page error. As a result, I have to go back and start all over using http://militarybases.co/ pydio.

I only want to access the correct url rather than the redirecting and showing 404 error.

I have researched allot and created .htaccess (as I does not have it before). The error persists. It is happening, as I don't know the rules.

I have posted the issue to multiple platforms but haven't received any positive response

I also have tried, going to settings>permalink. Updated the url(but same results).