Translate Wordpres Header

coadr93

Hello, I have implemented into the WHMCS the WP header from my main domain which is a Wordpres install.

But I have only copied into the template the HTML.

The problem is I have Polylang on Wordpress, and I cannot translate the menu in WHMCS as well.

So basically, I have two languages on Wordpress, and when I use the flag to change languages on Wordpress, all good.

But on WHMCS I had to replace the links to the flags so that they point to the ?language=en/ro for WHMCS but the Wordpress menu remains the same, in the main language.

How can I create custom fields or some PHP that shows two different menus when I change language in WHMCS ?

This is the message I sent to support, they recommended me the forums

"Hey, thanks. So again.

I have Wordpress header and menu with polylang plugin on wordpress. The flags change language in whole wordpress site.

Check out image. https://postimg.org/image/tc4g5nr9l/

But on WHMCS, after I finally inserted the Header and Menu from WP, I had to set the flags to

?language=en/ro so that it changes the language in WHMCS, but the Wordpress header and menu stay in the same language, as they are pure HTML.

https://postimg.org/image/w7hjciv9l/

I need to translate the elements and links from the clients.hostideea.ro WHMCS so that they change when I change WHMCS language."|

Please help !!!