eNom Email For WHMCS issue

LordCorwin

maybe (probably) my brain is fried from setting all this up, this is not my forte but it seems like I got WHMCS talking to WHM, it provisions my hosting no problem, integrates with paypal, I'm pretty sure I can resell domains at enom but I keep getting this error when I try to sell a single email box: "This is not a reseller account." and I don't know what the deal in. When I setup the server it has my correct credentials there, I checked the activity log and the error is: Module Create Failed - Service ID: 12 - Error: This is not a reseller account.

all I can think of is that it's trying to use my credentials in the client profile of WHMCS to spin up that account, which it is correct, is not a reseller account but then how would that work for my clients since they aren't resellers either? anyone have any insights? I didn't want to have to manually resell hosting, domains or email, I just wanted to refer my clients to the WHMCS portion of my site and as long as nothing breaks, let it roll. Thanks in advance!