buttoms from provisioning module don't take the changes in the form

Hi guys, I'm having some problems and I'm not sure if it's an error with my whmcs or it's the normal behaviour, the core module function changepassword don't take the new value set in the field password before click the buttom, so this function

modulo_ChangePassword(array $params)

inside $params shows the old password

also I notice than my custom buttons have the same problem, for instance: I've a custom field named "number of computers" and a button named "change number of computers" I set the new values in the textbox and press the buttom, but the buttom only takes the old values before the change, that means, if the textfield has 1 computer and I change it to 10 and press the buttom, the parameters are not updated and in the custom field number of computer will show 1 instead of 10...

right now I need press save changes and then press the buttom (change password of change number of computers)...after do that it works perfectly but I don't know if this is the expected behaviour