Product and billing customization

zewilly100

Hey everyone, i'm new to the forums and looking for some guidance on these specific requirements. Since we sell web design services along with our hosting and marketing services, we sometimes need something more customization when setting billing cycles for certain products. Right now if we add a product, like a website design project in WHMCS for a client, it is setup at a fixed time period like monthly, quarterly, yearly ect... if we need to split the payment up which happens quite often.

What we are looking for is having the same flexibility as a billable item and more for products. The reason behind this is so that clients can see what products they've purchased in their client section. This would also go for other products like online marketing where in some cases they would like to start it at month 2.

Primarily we need these features:

Product start date - (Start date the invoice will be created on. If empty it will default to todays date.)

Product billing cycle - (Monthly, Weekly, Quarterly)

Bill occurrences - (invoice/bill for 2 occurrences, 3 occurrences, 4 ect....)

Email client invoice - (yes or no)

Email client receipts - (yes or no)

Automatically process stored credit card on due date - (yes or no)

Trial amount - (If product is $50/m, trial amount can be set to $15/m or any other amount. It will connect with the same occurrence as the product billing cycle)

Trial occurrences - (how many occurrences for the trail balance. EX: we have a billing cycle of monthly, billing amount of $50, trial amount of $15, 3 trial occurrences. So it will bill the clients stored credit card for $15 for 3 months, then from month 4 it will start billing the stored credit card at $50 a month for X months or indefinitely).

All these setting would need to be setup through one or multiple API requests. The initial AddOrder api request will create the order and create the new invoice with the due date of the product start date. Once the invoice has been created, and it is later then todays date, it will automatically process the stored credit card on that specific date and start the billing cycle specified in the initial setup. If there is an addon i could not find or a way i can accomplish this please do let me know. Otherwise we are prepared to pay for custom development.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized i should have posted in the marketplace section... Can a mod move this post to the marketplace section?

Thanks