Custom provisioning module and its interaction with built-in domain registrar module

johnbee

I am now writing a concept, which describes our use case for WHMCS and which I will submit to our partner implementing the needed customisations. In a nutshell, I need WHMCS to sell two things:

(1) A product with custom provisioning module (the module is going to be developed by the implementation partner). The only way to become a WHMCS client is to buy this product. A client can have only one such product, thus it is not possible to buy this product at the client area.

(2) A domain via the built-in Resellerclub registarar module. It is possible to buy the domain only at the client area.

Can someone please give me some ideas on how to connect the product and the custom domain, which a client can potentially buy at the client area? In particular, I need the product with custom provisioning module to instantly acquire the custom domain name once it is bought by the client - the custom provisioning module will then send the domain name to an external system via web services and “apply” it to the product. Also, once the custom domain is bought, I need it the product with the custom provisioning module to automatically configure the custom domain's DNS "A record" with a specific IP address.

Thanks!