Setting up WHMCS for Reseller hosting with multiple IPs/Servers

nemanja87

Hey Everyone,

I am interested in creating a reseller hosting with multiple IPs/Locations/Servers. This is not what you would call SEO hosting, rather a hosting for small niche sites where clients that have 10-15 sites want to have them on separate shared account.

The best case scenario would be to use different shared hosting account from companies like Bluehost, Hostgator, Dreamhost etc but that can be quite costly and i would like to be able to control everything through WHMCS. As far as i know there is no option in whmcs or any other solution that can control individual cpanels without WHM.

So i was thinking about the solution for this :

1 ) Buy dozen of reseller hosting accounts with these companies and create individual accounts for each client and their sites (they would have cpanel access in this case)

2 ) Buy cloud server from Digital Ocean, Linode or similar and run scripts to install wp and configure the servers (no cpanel for clients)

Do you think there is a better solution for this, how would you do it ?

Thanks

If you are looking at account creation with different IP's then shared hosting would be ideal since reseller would set it on same IP by default. you will need to get a dedicated IP in this case which normally costs extra .

You can just ask your host to set the hosting accounts on different shared servers, I used webhostingworld.net few years back, if you wish to get some accounts.