Payment Notifications

muskokagraphics

HI All.

I downloaded a hook from the addon community that was supposed to provide notifications of payments. Originally using paypal as a payment processor Paypal sent email to notifiy of payments received. Now that I am using a merchant account, while the transactions are going through without a hitch I am never notified of them and need to know for bookkeeping purposes. I then take that information and create sales receipts in quickbooks where the rest of my "non web development and hosting" business resides.

This Hook was supposed to notify of payment by email. There has to be some way for a payment module that receives a successful payment transaction to notify admins of that payment via email or sms or something!

The one I found and configured is here.

https://www.hetnix.com/blog/hetnix/whmcs-hook-receive-notification-after-invoice-paid/

However after configuring the email info, naming it paid.php as suggested and uploading it to the hook directory.. nothing happens and in the debug log it doesn't show the hook being called either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

There are several ways to achieve that without a hook:

Open WHMCS > Setup > General Setting > Mail and add your email as BCC.

If you want copies of all emails (Including invoice payments) sent by the system sent to an address of yours enter the address here.

You can also, WHMCS > Setup > Email Templates > Invoice Messages and add your email address at "Copy to" field in "Invoice Payment Confirmation" and "Credit Card Payment Confirmation".