Integration into wordpress theme

aubrey114

I just had WHMCS create a custom template for my wordpress theme. They did a good job, it looks great BUT

I added a link to my main nav on my website called "members" which links to the client portal for WHMCS. It works perfect. From the client portal you can click any link in the main nav and it takes you to the page requested. Again works perfect.

The problem is that I removed a tab to a page named "checkout" (it was just a dummy page I created in the beginning) in the WP Admin but it didn't remove it from my WHMCS template.

I have no problem with the CSS of the template, but menus are edited in WP admin.

So finally the Question:

1 Is the template connected to WP Admin?

2 How do I edit the main nav in the header in my WHMCS template?

3 Do I have to update my template style.css everytime I change something in my sites style.css?

Maybe someone might understand what I am asking. It was my understandind (or misunderstanding) that as my site evolved, so would the template.

Aubrey

Edited by aubrey114
typo

Well, I figured it out. The problem for me was in the response from support. One person from support said, "To install, simply unzip the contents of the attached .ZIP file and then upload the folder from it to the /templates/ directory of your WHMCS installation." But it didn't work. The template didn't show up in the Setup>General>Template dropdown.

Replied to support and the new support guy said "I have uploaded the abcnethostSIX template to the /www/clients/templates folder in your FTP account (it wasn't there before, so it wasn't uploaded properly it seems) and confirmed you can now choose it under Setup > General Settings > General tab in the Template dropdown." Even the tutorial video shows it going into the folder I put it in.

So now I actually have the template in two places (One is now a backup in case I screw something up.).

I was then able to find the files I needed to make the edits I needed. All Is Well!!