Invoice showing before gateway.

Hi I really can't seem to find the option to stop the customer's invoice appearing before they are taken to the gateway site.

Presently, the customer clicks on checkout, then they're taken to the redirect page (with the moving bar thingy) after a couple of seconds it goes to a page showing their invoice. I want it to go direct to PayPal as I'm sure most people won't think to click on the Pay Now button at the top of the page. I also want a smoother customer experience.

I notice that the demo site doesn't show the invoice but goes directly (though the page fails) to the gateway.

Any help would be brilliant as I'm pretty close to getting my installation working now and finding WHMCS BRILLIANT!

Oh.. hang on. Found it!:-P

The auto-submit form on forwardpage.php seems to go directly to the viewinvoice.php - I need to put in a link to PayPal. Bet that'll work.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the quick answer. I took a look at that setting and it's already set to "Automatically forward the user to the payment gateway". the link to the invoice seems to be hardcoded. I'm using a coy of 'verticalsteps'

General settings>ordering tab you will see following options as in picture click the gateway one and save.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8974[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the quick answer. I took a look at that setting and it's already set to "Automatically forward the user to the payment gateway". the link to the invoice seems to be hardcoded. I'm using a coy of 'verticalsteps'

Oh not sure then maybe its a verticlsteps bug. *edit no i just tried test and mine on both systems works as it should forwarded to paypal.

... I'll have a poke about. Maybe I broke something?

- - - Updated - - -

... I'll have a poke about. Maybe I broke something?

Okay, well I changed the javascript from

var submitForm = $("#submitfrm").find("form:first");
   submitForm.submit();

to

var submitForm = document.getElementsByName("paymentfrm");
submitForm[0].submit();

and it's working now. Hmmm...