problem with the Enom TLD Portal account

b.smith

..index.php?m=newtlds

Does anyone know where to add the Salt.

when logged in to a testing account, Enom's New TLD addons module displays the following:

"Why did you make the salt empty?

The addon is enabled, but there was a problem with the TLD Portal account! Please contact the administrator and ask them to check into it!"

This issue only began after the upgrade to version 6.

I have spent several days now back and forth between Enom, the WHMCS documentation and these forums trying to locate a solution and it is still eluding me.:(

Any feedback you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

B.

iGateway MS

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name=DS-Dennis;430690

You explained my exact same issue and WHMCS support could not solve it while having full access to my system and I'm out of ideas as well. Were you able to solve this issue by this time? And if so' date=' how did you manage?

[/quote]

Dennis, I am afraid that this is one issue I have not been able to solve yet. Since the V6 update, I visited other websites using WHMCS and did not notice any of them using the portal, either by design or because they too have difficulties getting it to work.

At the moment, I created a form for pre-orders and I am coping with a manual process for the time being. More over, I am finding that this process is allowing me to be closer to the New TLD market and I see exactly what my audience is interested in.

It is a daunting task to have a 1000 email lists, one for each new tld, but there are measurable insights and you can customize your email campaign to each list.

Other than the form method above, if I do find a solution to the TLD portal I will post it. If anyone else has an idea or solution, I do hope that they will be gracious enough to share.

Thanks,

B.