Referral form embedded in our affiliates .tpl

neelix71

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to add a "friend referral" form into the "affiliates.tpl" and need it to be able to send emails (comma separated emails) to our clients friends, 10 max at a time.

I have added the form but can't get the "Emails (Comma Separated)" field or the submit button to work, also once the client has submitted the form it needs to redirecting to a thank you page. Please have a look at the attachment to see what we would like.

The only thing that needs to link to whmcs admin is the affiliate link, which is already done,

it's just the action for comma separated emails and redirection after submit that we need to get working, can anyone help us complete this?

Sorry guys, I can't seem to upload an attachment, hope the following helps explain what I am trying to do.

Email to friends (comma sepatated) form embedded in affiliates.tpl

1. How can we link a email form to a .php action within the affiliates.tpl template or is there a better way?

2. Can someone write the .php action code to complete the process or help us complete this?

3. Once the sumbit button is actoned email is to be sent to up to 10 friends at a time and returning the client to a thank you page.

I appreciate any help in advance.

Here is my form:

<form action="??" method="post" name="referralform" id="referralform">

<fieldset class="control-group">

<div class="row">

<div class="control-group">

<label for="subject" class="control-label bold">Emails (Comma Separated) - max 10 at a time, every 15 minutes</label>

<div class="controls">

<input type="text" style="width:100%;" value="" id="emails" name="emails" class="input-xlarge required">

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="row">

<label for="subject" class="control-label bold">Subject</label>

<div class="controls">

<input type="text" style="width:100%;" id="subject" name="subject" class="input-xlarge required" value="{$clientsdetails.firstname} {$clientsdetails.lastname} has invited you to join!">

</div>

</div>

</div>

<div class="row">

<label for="message" class="control-label bold">Message</label>

<div class="controls">

<textarea rows="12" id="message" name="message" style="width:100%;" class="required">Hey,

(Email text)

by signing up using this link:

{$referrallink}

Regards,

{$clientsdetails.firstname} {$clientsdetails.lastname}

</textarea>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</fieldset>

<div style="text-align:center;" class="form-actions">

<input type="submit" value="Send" name="save" class="btn btn-default-dark btn-plan">

</div>

</form>