Problem in customized payment gateway

majid.a.iran

Hi Dear,

first im sorry for my English speaking ;-)

i created my customized whmcs payment gateway module and it works from factor page that right connect to bank page and return to my site but just work in factor page on clicking on pay button and does not work normaly after user make order and when user next steps to order in last step when he want to click complete/pay button after select my module, page crashed and don't show progress bar and don't show text 'please wait to connect to gateway...' and don't connect to bank so crashed here example.com/client/cart.php?a=complete.

is there anyone can help me that i must change what files in my whmcs for it ??? because I create all files that I see in another payment gateway samples.

Really Thanks.

Hi

Can you please provide more details on the issue you are facing . Have you enabled debug from admin yet? If not got to admin ->Setup ->general Setting

Under other tab there will be debug error and Sql errors. Check both and try to process payment again.

Please mention type of gateway module you are developing as well.

first thanks for your reply,

I checked both of items and repeat payments but I don't get any results. in ordering after pass all order sequences and in final step when I select my gateway and click on complete order I just see blank page on url : cart.php?a=checkout and in my browser debugger in console tab I see error : ERR_CACHE_MISS

i can get you link that u do test operation but my website is in Persian language :-(