Change design if a customer come from a affiliate

Amonal

Hello all,

I would like that when a visitor come from an affiliate, the whmcs change the design. Exactly adding a banner.

I am using {debug} mode and I added this code line:

{if $condlinks.affiliates eq "on"}Test From Reseller{/if}

I would like that when a visitor come from a reseller, exacly from reseller ID 11, appears a banner.

I check all variables in debug mode, and I can not find any variable to get this information.

Example that I need: {if visitor come from reseller id eq "11"} show banner {/if}

WHMCS says that there is not any variable in Smarty Template.

Do you know how to make it?

Thank you

I can think of a work around: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?83178-Open-Source-Affiliate-Coupons-Promo-Code-(instead-of-link)&highlight=affiliate

1. Make a new template which is basically the same as your current one but with the banner

2. Confirm the module works with the latest version then take out all of the coupon parts via the template files.

3. Use the custom landing page feature to link directly to that template. Now, whenever a visitor comes from that affiliate link they will be redirected to the WHMCS template with the banner.

Optional: You can probably hide the custom landing page feature also if you like, or possibly make it admin-only etc etc