Configurable option quantity autofill

slmcewen

I'm new to WHMCS. I'm not selling hosting, but instead am selling a SaaS model of an enterprise content management system. I've set up my products and have options I'd like to offer, each of which I've made a configurable option. Each purchase comes with one user license, with additional user licenses being one of the configurable options. The other options need to be based on the total number of user licenses. I'd like to set it up so that each of those options automatically calculates the price based on the total number of licenses being purchased. It makes sense for these to be configurable options because they'll have recurring billing and must be billed at the same time as the rest of the products. But I can't figure out how to set the configurable options up to calculate their price based on the number of users. Has anyone done this?

Based on the description of those two modules, neither does exactly what I need. I need all options with a checkbox whose box is checked to add up the number of licenses being purchased (the quantity that was input in another option field plus one) and multiply the set price of the option by that number to give the correct price for the option. If the user changes the quantity of additional licenses being purchased, the price of the checked options should reflect that change.

Hi, please i've read the wiki but it does'nt help me to solve the issue. this issue is << how to set the configurable options up to calculate their price based on the number of users. >> Per Example : The users define the number of users in one configuration option and the price of another one is based on this. Option price = Nbre Users x Price per month.