Skel dir WHMCS setup

MrLewk

Hi all, I've created an auto account setup script for our website so people can create accounts via a web form. I've been mixing WHMCS API's and cPanel API's to get the desired results, but there's a hitch when client upgrade which is due to the cPanel usernames.

I think I can resolve this if I let WHMCS do the autocreation when the product is bought - BUT the problem there is that it doesn't use the Skel-dir for the reseller account I've created for the webform setups. How do I specify a reseller for WHMCS to use, I can't seem to find anything when searching the guides/forums?

You could whip up a script and attach it to the AfterProductUpgrade hook or AfterModuleChangePackage hook, if there isn't an actual method built into WHMCS.

You could also add your own server script and add it to specific products. I wish I could give you a more concrete answer but you're dealing with something that I've never had to.

If you need any help or have more questions, feel free to give a shout.

The Hooks look like they could possibly be the way forward, but I'm not completely sure how to use them, other than making a file called "hooks.php" in the right directory. How would I pass variables from my PHP script to the hooks functions? This is where I get a bit lost. :?:

Sent you an email. If/when you get it, let me know and I'll see if I can help you solve your issue. I believe I know what you're trying to achieve but want to verify.

I've replied to your email - hopefully it makes sense!