Call a module function in hook

mar3ck

Hello everyone,

i'm developping my own ispconfig3 provisionning module.

i have a hook in "include/hooks" which must create an hosting in ispconfig3 as soon as a domain is created. i want to call the add_account function from the isconfig3 for avoiding duplicate code but i don't find a way to do it !

can you give me some advice ??

Not entirely sure I'm following what you want to do. Let me see if I have it straight. You created a hook that gets executed when someone purchases a domain from you. That hook communicates with Ispconfig3 to add their hosting/provisioning to Ispconfig3.

From that point you want Ispconfig3 to communicate back to WHMCS and execute the add_account hook? I assume add_account is something you coded?

Let me know if I'm on the right track.

-- Jess

Hi, sorry for the late !

not exactely.

i have a server module called ispconfig3 with the function ispconfig3_createAccount (not add_account) and i want to call this function from the hook.

i do this to the purpose to have the code communicating with ispconfig3 only in the server module ispconfig3.