Manage Diferent packages in diferent languages issue

Yonsee

Hello.

I'm trying to configure WHMCS to work with WHM/Cpanel and Softaculous supporting multiple languages.

I managed to have most of the process, from entering the first time to the webpage, buying a domain-package and accessing to the client Cpanel in the desired language, but at the time to put all the process together there are a few things that I don't know how to manage. For example:

I can create a product in WHMCS and define some configurations of the client account that will be created in WHM or put the name of a pre create package in WHM, but there is no option to define the default package, as is in the WHM package, so the first solution I though was to create a WHM package and a WHMCS product per product and language, but I don't know how to filter the packages per language, to show only the packages in the language that the client select in the webpage or any way to not show the same packages in three direfent languages at the same time.

Any ideas?