OneSaas, Consolibyte: What's best for syncing with QuickBooks?

I started off trying to manually enter WHMCS sales into QuickBooks, mostly so I can reconcile my credit card sales as they get deposited into my bank (obviously having one place to look for reports, tax payments, etc is beneficial as well).

A few months back I reached the end of my rope trying to e ter gransactions manually and I need a GOOD, foolproof way to do all this automatically.

I've looked at OneSaas several times, but they remind me too much of Zapier: but I'm concerned that they are mostly marketing hype that offers a "connection" or two between trivial aspects of the systems but won't really do the job of getting the crucial bookkeeping data into QuickBooks. Also, I contacted them tonight to see if they'd provide setup support and, though I clearly told them I wasn't keen on a DIY solution, they basically told me it's easy and self serve. To me that means that after I spend hours trying to plug it in and then fry my QB file on my own, there will still be no one I can call to make it work right :-) they're also a shade pricey for my size business.

I've looked at Consolibyte, their website is just the opposite: its a poor website and I get the impression they have few customers, no resources for good marketing or presentation, no time to write good info or documentation online, and it leads me doubting the technical quality of the software.

There's a few others as well, one named DataLink for example.

Can anyone vouch for any of these integrations, or others I didn't name? Did it work good for you, do you trust it, how easy or difficult was the set up?

Does anyone offer setup services for this kind of thing?

Thanks.