PowerDNS For WHMCS module problem

Hi,

Hi,

I have signed up for trial of PowerDNS for WHMCS. I am using 5.2.14 WHMCS. I want to use this module only for DNS hosted services. I will not be using for any hosting of VPS, web or dedicated server.

I followed the installation instruction from document completed. I was able to activte the addon module from Setup. I entered all the required details asked at time of activating module. I was able to get module in admin and after this i was also able access module form Addon > PowerDNS and add the setup details asked for first time with out any kind of error displayed.

But after this when i go to Setup > Product/Services is get below error.

Notice: Undefined variable: action in /var/www/html/secure_whmcs/admin/configproducts.php on line 0

Now if i deactivate the PowerDNS for WHMCS module from Setup > Addons, then this error goes away and i did not get any errors when i go to Setup > Product/Services. So i feel this error is related to PowerDNS for WHMCS module.

But may be i am wrong so i want help here to first make understand that this error is generating due to module or due to whmcs.

Can you please help me in getting this error corrected.