Support Ticket Form outside WHMCS Installation

OWMConsulting

Hello everyone,

Looking for some advice on how to create a contact form outside of WHMCS.

Here's a better explanation.

Basically, we want to create a landing page for one of our services offered.

In this landing page, is a form for contact that we've created which includes are custom fields / options.

Instead of using the link / contact form inside of WHMCS, we want to use it outside the WHMCS installation.

Looking at the source code, there is a unique token ID given that we don't fully grasp where it's from and without this token, it's not possible to make these submissions work outside of WHMCS. So we're left with having to consider using an iframe and this we'd much prefer to avoid.

Is there a way, without piping the email to WHMCS, that we can embed this outside WHMCS?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Bryce.

Hello,

Thanks for your thoughts on this but piping will not work with custom fields / options, or am I incorrect?

I don't want their custom field details included "in the email" piped to our WHMCS.

Perhaps being a little more visual in our explanation will offer better guidance for someone to offer a solution / idea.

We are in the middle of creating a landing page for a service we offer to a Theme Forest author's buyers.

He refers all his clients to us for developments and currently they submit their details via WHMCS installation, here:

http://www.ourwebmedia.com/clients/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=4

We would like to have a landing page that promotes our services with a little more detail, so we created a landing page, here:

http://owmlabs.com/owm/ghostpool.html

Currently this landing page is on our staging / testing environment, and will be moving into our live website (ourwebmedia.com) in the coming days when we can complete this form submission. So basically, it would be outside of WHMCS, using a static HTML designed page, but on the same domain as we host our WHMCS installation.

We want to avoid using the WHMCS contact page, this way we can have a more focused and aimed landing page.

Piping does not allow us to capture these additional details without having them inside the actual email when sent.

It's of course an option, but I don't want to take this route. I'd like that information stored inside the system for our use only.

Hopefully this sheds a little more light on what we're trying to accomplish.

As it stands, WHMCS Support has told us to use "Piping", that for security reasons this is not possible, but there has to be a way we can accomplish this. Though I'd prefer to avoid using "iframe" to do this, it's to our preference that we can embed this outside of WHMCS for use.

Unless there is a way that I'm unfamiliar with at this time, to customize an individual contact / submission page? Then I'd be able to customize that individual contact to look like this landing page. That would be a preferred alternative I suppose.

Thanks again for your popping in and giving your thoughts.

Kind regards,

Bryce.

• 3 months later...