Felipek Posted November 13, 2013 Share Posted November 13, 2013 I decided to change the /admin folder to /mystaffz I added the following line to configuration.php $customadminpath = "mystaffz"; After that I renamed the folder and the CronJob, and tried to acess mysite.com/mystaffz I got the following message: Language Folder Not Found I searched on Google and the Forums, but all solutions are refering to Slashs, Dots or the Config.php What can I do? 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Felipek Posted November 13, 2013 Author Share Posted November 13, 2013 Fixed, my FTP was not making the changes in the Configuration.php, I had to delete it and upload again with the changes. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.