WHMCS with Plesk - some confusion for me

umadrabbit

Hi,

I'm a bit confused with WHMCS and Plesk currently.

I've set up webhosting packages in both, the same name in the module and Plesk, it even sets up the account correctly with everything like it should be but now my problems are starting.

Firstly it sends out the welcome email like I set up to do but in the setup email it gives ports to 2048 if I remember correctly with the domain name, but that just goes to "Ooops couldn't find the page" - when taking the domain name and adding the default Plesk port it goes to the main server plesk panel login not to the domain one ex: servername.server.com:8443 but it should go to either the WHCMS panel on 20xx port ex: domain.com:2048 which just doesn't exsist or at least to plesk panel at domain.com:8443

This is giving me so much headache at the moment, I'm not sure if it's my nameservers or what? Also I tried to "my own domain and change my ns and such" option just to test it out.