Downloads showing for clients but not in the admin dowload section?

mtech

I have a slight problem with the admin download section. I added downloads to this section before I upgraded a couple of upgrades ago. I am now running 5.2.10 and it is still not showing anything there. Yet if I go to the client side and click on downloads they are all showing there. I am not sure what I may have done wrong or how to fix it so they again show in the admin section of the program so I can edit them. I can add to the admin section and they show on the client side, but I cannot remove anything that is showing there, because they don't show in the admin download section.

Added Info. When I set up everything I put the download folder in the root directory as the added security section said I should do. I can move them around and make things change on the client page except for the wording. Mainly just the file sizes nothing more. But as I said since none of this is showing in the Admin download section I cannot remove or change any of the wording. I have gone though everything I can think of to fix this with no change.

Any idea how I can make them show there again so I can edit them?

Thanks

I guess maybe I haven't made this question clear enough, since I still don't have an answer. What I am trying to say in this question is that when you add to the knowledgebase section of the helpdesk in the admin add download area. there is nothing showing there, They all showed fine when I added them when I first setup this program, yet after an upgrade of the WHMCS program they have disappeared in the add section. I can go back in and add them again, but this only adds a duplicate download in the client section. What I am wanting to know is how can I clean this mess up. so that I can once again add downloads and or edit the ones that are already there. I really need to get this fixed yet I can not find a fix for this anyplace and I am hoping that someone here has run into this or knows the fix so they once again show in the add section of the program.

Thanks.