Optional Pakcages Enable / Disable

weaklinks

I have created a package with the slider for number of slots for the server if someone buys it.

Now i also have another type of optional server slider i added that they can slide according to the number of slots they want, that i have added through another configurable option on the same package.

Now when someone doesnt want the addon server they do not move the slider for the optional server from zero. So it stays zero. Although its going through billing and all just fine but and not charging them anything extra

but im getting a number of Zero Slot server orders for the optional server.

Is there anyway i can make it so they have an option (like a dropdown or something) to select if they want optional server or not and if they do, and select the option in the dropdown menu,

the slider shows up and they can choose the number of slots required. And if they dont select optional server in the menu as enabled then it doesnt show up on the invoice at all and i dont get a bunch of bogus zero slot orders?

Edited by weaklinks