Better Collaboration with Project Manager

coghost

While I say better collaboration that really is a wish because this tool is completely void of any collaboration. I purchased this because it makes more sense to have everything in one place. However I see now that collaboration does not include the client and that is something I have always seen as a requirement with any Project Management software. I see that a support ticket can be opened and that would work, although it is independent of the project and will require monitoring separate of the project and defeats what a good project manager should have at its core. Even then I see no way to create a support ticket for the client and will rely on them to open one.

Looking at the feature tour there is an open slot at the bottom to make this an even list and my recommendation would be to add a way that the project manager and the client can communicate within the project area without the need to go somewhere else for support. I would add this to the feature manager but it does not work and only sets there and spins endlessly, never allowing me to add my request.