Very New - Interested in Embedding a CC form instead of gateway site

danblee

Hi There!

I'm trying to set up the credit card side of things. And while I have it set up and it's working (gateways right now are 2co and paypal) the gateways just take the customer to the checkout sites. I'd much rather they stay on my page. In other WHMCS accounts I see there are Credit Card options right there on the site, they never need to go out to 2co's site or Paypal's site. How do integrate this technology into my WHMCS account?

Thanks!

Hi There!

I'm trying to set up the credit card side of things. And while I have it set up and it's working (gateways right now are 2co and paypal) the gateways just take the customer to the checkout sites. I'd much rather they stay on my page. In other WHMCS accounts I see there are Credit Card options right there on the site, they never need to go out to 2co's site or Paypal's site. How do integrate this technology into my WHMCS account?

Thanks!

For the 2checkout they have made the direct 2checkout but i don't thing so whmcs has made the module for direct 2checkout . for paypal you can use paypal pro module if you don't want to redirect your customer to paypal website.