Full Customization (aka, lose the css / js for more modern stuff)

microvb

Okay,

Since my post here >> http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?77467-Merging-Template-Pages << seems to have gotten lots of views but no responses --- let me rephrase the question.

I wish to do a FULL modern integration -- which means I will not be using ANY of the styles or javascript that is embedded into WHMCS's most current skin -- bootstrap .

Instead, I am using styles and theme integration based on my main sites theme (can view here >> http://www.microvb.com ) --- I have most of the theme integrated, however what I find is that the user interface is still VERY confusing for clients (albeit it is less confusing than GoDaddy, however taking 3-4 steps to get to the cPanel login button for example is unnecessary and can be avoided by listing the plans on the MAIN page when the user logs in) --- that is just one example of how much excess is included.

Additional examples are the use of a "tabbed" style that really is just separate links --- rather than having each of those pages load separately, i would like to include them on one page in a TRUE tabbed style which does not require reload.

What I have found is the following ::

75 TPL files, which i have to guess which one is for which page as there is no CLEAR naming convention that conforms across the pages from the client side to what the TPL files are named, and instead of hyphens/etc to separate the words, it's one big mumbo-jumbo like "clientareadomainemailforwarding.tpl" --- granted this is a better naming convention than "file1.tpl", it is still a pain to decypher that "clientareadomaindetails.tpl" is for the page displayed at "/clientarea.php?action=domaindetails&id=XX" .

SELF Hosted jQuery --- I am not sure about the rest of you, but I prefer to use CDN for public libraries such as jQuery -- if you are thinking for compatability reasons, then consider, you should update your site at least once every couple of years to ensure it works well with current browser standards --- these libraries are hosted on Google and Microsoft and go back at least two years in revisions and very seldom go down.

CSS file with conflicting styles (styles that are setup to ensure conflict with other styles by adding the style to the element by name such as H4). Additionally, the styles are not "responsive" which ensures failure on mobile devices (i suppose this may be deliberate to ensure sales of the APP which is VERY pricy).

What I am looking for, is someone skilled enough to help with the following :

1. Convert this template monstrosity into something much cleaner, and more concise (aka, maybe just one "clientarea.tpl" which contains everything needed for those functions, and so on. This will most likely require the extensive use of template hooks to ensure all variables are passed appropriately.

2. Integrating my template COMPLETELY into this. Currently, I am not using any WHMCS scripts or jQuery outside of what is NOT in the header/footer of the WHMCS template (meaning if {literal}javascript{/literal} is inside a TPL file, then I brought that over, but did not include {$footer} or {$header} script's. jQuery is CDN hosted.

3. Ensure that the WHMCS core remains unaffected. aka -- do not make any direct changes to the WHMCS core files as this would prevent or add complexity to WHMCS's patching for new versions/releases.

To further clarify, I am not looking to skin the admin, only anything that the client has access to. (tickets, billing, domains, etc). My template is fully documented, and is pure HTML5/CSS3 with responsive css. Quotes are welcome via PM