Merging Template Pages

microvb

Hello,

I would like to merge the template pages of :

clientareahome.tpl

clientareaproducts.tpl

clientareadomains.tpl

however, when I copy the smarty code from clientareaproducts or clientareadomains into clientareahome, the table comes up with no results when there are results going to each page individually.

In case anyone asks, I am doing this to simplify the user experience through the use of more intelligent ux design such as jQuery tabs, and so on rather than having one giant page for each section.

This process is quite painful due to the amount of individual template files. I am working off the "template-bootstrap-master" template as this provides as close / clean code as possible to native responsive HTML5 foundation (sections, etc).

If someone could provide a little insight on how this can be done without hacking the core to little bits (and thus making future updates of WHMCS more complex), please let me know.

Thanks in advance.