whmcs default css

Hi there,

I am trying to integrate whmcs into my Wordpress theme. I successfully created the header and footer but the whmcs area uses the css of the wp theme and it is a bit of a mess.

So, how can I exclude the whmcs area from the css for header and footer? I am using the default themplate of whmcs.

Thanks in advance

Edited by WebHostFreak

You wont be able to exclude but you can create overrides. The first thing you have to do is figure out which parts of the wordpress css is causing issues. These are what you need overrides for.

A similar example for this is something I just did to override the WHMCS CSS that was messing with a custom page I had made on the client side. The css in bootstrap.css has this:

input,
textarea,
select,
.uneditable-input {
 display: inline-block;
 width: 210px;
 height: 18px;
 padding: 4px;
 margin-bottom: 9px;
 font-size: 13px;
 line-height: 18px;
 color: #555555;
 background-color: #ffffff;
 border: 1px solid #cccccc;
 -webkit-border-radius: 3px;
    -moz-border-radius: 3px;
         border-radius: 3px;
}

The problem was that it was applying this to all input and select boxes and was messing up the display of my page.

My pages tpl was enclosed in a div with the id sgpanel so I created a new css file called override.css and put this in it:

#sgpanel input,
textarea,
select,
.uneditable-input {
 display: inline-block;
 margin-bottom: 0;
 background-color: #ffffff;
 border: 1px solid #cccccc;
 -webkit-border-radius: 3px;
    -moz-border-radius: 3px;
         border-radius: 3px;
}

At the top of the template for this page I included the css file override.css. This solved my problem and the same kind of thing should solve yours too but your going to have to do a lot more digging to find the problem css that needs overriden in wordpress.