Issues with registering domains and transfering

mild0d

Hello,

I am extremely new to whmcs and I am just playing around configuring it very slowly.

I am having trouble registering domains and transfering.

I have configured my packages, setup me registrar(resellerclub), and set the domain TLD pricing. When I try to order a package, after I confirm the domain is available. I selected the pricing. Then it brings me back to the same page. Nothing ever happens, it also does this when I am transferring. Does anyone have any insight to why this is happening?

We have this problem below with ours,Version: 5.2.5

when a customer types in the domain name they want it tells them that its available and to click continue which should take them to a billing registration page but it doesn't it takes them back to the same same domain name availability page.

We have this problem below with ours,Version: 5.2.5

when a customer types in the domain name they want it tells them that its available and to click continue which should take them to a billing registration page but it doesn't it takes them back to the same same domain name availability page.

I was told by someone on webhosting talk forum that this is something that whmcs has to fix. They told me that whmcs will send you a patch or something like that to fix this issue and to open a ticket with them. I opened one a couple hours ago and have not heard anything yet.