I can't create pages :(

System

Hi, i just created with whmcs. There is pre created pages by my premium template..

Example :

I have web-hosting.tpl but when clicked on website to WebHosting text website can't find web-hosting.php

What is the problem what i need to do is there page manager i can use ?

If there is an addon this addon must be customize codes too.

Help me please.

just because the template name is web-hosting.tpl does not mean that the php file is names the same.

You need to look into your php files in the whmcs root, any that you open with encrypted code are default whmcs, If your template came with php files which i suspect it should then they should be open source.

Look to the bottom of those open sourced files. you are looking for this line in version 5.2 whmcs.

$ca->setTemplate('web-hosting');

If you have a decent file editor you can just do a search in files, Set the directory to the whmcs root on your local computer, the extension file mask if it has one to *.php and copy/paste what i just posted. This will bring back all files that contain that line. you will likely find its just one single file, open it and edit at your leisure.

If you do not find that line it means the file is encrypted also. If it simply doesnt exist, you can just create your own See the documentation, link in my signature, and find "adding pages"