Complete integration

Hey,

I am currently working on the release of my online presence for my agency in Nottingham, now I'm having several issues with doing so. I have chosen WHMCS as I used to use it several years ago on an old web hosting company I worked with for sometime and I know the product well. However I have recently purchased a new licence and have it installed and working fine on my website address as follows - adsheadagencies.com. However, the issues i am coming across is that as well as selling web hosting which is a very very small product in my business, i am also selling tickets for events I do, wholesale furniture and various other things and I am using it as a complete management system for my company.

Now when I have tickets for sale on the website and someone purchases them it is showing as an active service? However it is a one time thing and this one is on the 24th August? What do I need to do to fix this?

Also I am going to be installing a CMS onto the website as I want it to completely work within WHMCS to run my business... any suggestion?

Robert Adshead