october Posted April 9, 2013 Share Posted April 9, 2013 Hello, Today for the first time I had a user transfer a domain. They were able to sign up for an account and go through the whole registration, transfer, checkout and payment sequence as expected - no problem. I also already had them click the "I agree" to transfer link that gets sent to their admin email address. I also went into the WHMCS admin and "Accepted" their order (it was marked pending). The next time the domain sync cron script ran, I got an email with the following error: Domain Syncronisation Cron Report for 08-04-2013 21:26:01 Transfer Status Checks - domainthatisbeingtransferred.org: Error: Unable to Find Domain Order Active Domain Syncs What is the meaning of this "unable to find domain order" error? And what am I supposed to do about it? I went to my eNom account (eNom is the registrar I use) and checked the domain "Inbound Transfers" report and it seems like everything is going as expected. But the error message makes me uncomfortable. The only other forum post I can find that's like this was never answered: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?61502-Enom-Transfer-Sync-Domain-Not-Found&highlight=Unable+Find+Domain+Order 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
october Posted April 16, 2013 Author Share Posted April 16, 2013 I surmise that this "error" essentially means "transfer pending", since it went away once the domain transferred all the way into eNom. So, I guess it was literally "not found" at eNom in the mean time. I wish it was able to check the inbound transfers report and give a more intelligible message. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.