Resellerclub/WHMCS Domain renewal notifications - what's the best approach

gbh

I have Resellerclub and WHMCS all synced up and running fine.

I also have RC & LB Tools v2 as well as Resellerclub Mods Console all running smooth.

My problem is that when a domain name is due, my clients get renewal and reminder emails from both my WHMCS as well as emails coming direct from Resellerclub.

This is causing frustration and confusion with my customers.

Can anyone with a similar set up give me some tips on how you approach the dual notifications issue?

Thanks in advance.

I used to have "do not send any email to my customers" set on NetEarthOne (LB platform). However, I have one customer set to use the LB login for access to the domain control panel for their advanced needs (I don't give most customers access there). Anyway turns out that they've been trying to use the forgotten password link for a while, without success and recently mentioned it to me. Of course I eventually tracked it down to the email settings I'd chosen for my customers (no emails from LB platform).

However, the custom option allows you to choose exactly which emails to allow, so I now choose "no emails" to untick everything, then in custom settings, I manually re-tick just "send forgotten password emails", to be the only email allowed. This works perfectly for me and my scenario where everything is handled by WHMCS, so getting no duplicates, but allowing my customer to use advanced domain control and get password reminders for that.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Edited by PC-Mike
Posted too soon by accident...