help in custom payment gateway

Hi

I have created a custom payment gateway and followed all the steps given in the documentation of WHMCS, however i am struck up in some basic steps which i kindly need help of you guys, i have tried contacting WHMCS but they were not ready to help us and they said us to post in forum someone would definitely help me.

1 . I have created a payment gateway with a name called eazy2pay

2. I have created two files renamed their templates.php and created eazy2pay.php and eazy2paycallback.php

3. I have done the modifications according to the documentation mentioned

4. I have placed under specified folder gateways/

5. but when i go to whmcs and settings and payment gateway i dont find this name at all.

Can someone please guide me, if there is any money involved i ll pay for the same this has been kept pending from past 3 yrs, and i deadly need this to be running and active ASAP

Hi

I have created a custom payment gateway and followed all the steps given in the documentation of WHMCS, however i am struck up in some basic steps which i kindly need help of you guys, i have tried contacting WHMCS but they were not ready to help us and they said us to post in forum someone would definitely help me.

1 . I have created a payment gateway with a name called eazy2pay

2. I have created two files renamed their templates.php and created eazy2pay.php and eazy2paycallback.php

3. I have done the modifications according to the documentation mentioned

4. I have placed under specified folder gateways/

5. but when i go to whmcs and settings and payment gateway i dont find this name at all.

Can someone please guide me, if there is any money involved i ll pay for the same this has been kept pending from past 3 yrs, and i deadly need this to be running and active ASAP

Its quite suprising for me that so many users are using WHMCS and they have done integration of payment gateway and i am not able to do the same from past 2 yrs and there is a standard format of answer available with WHMCS they say that they dont support without listening to the problem.

I have not asked the support for third party application i am just asking that according to their document if i create a file and place into gateway folder it would be available in setups -> Payment gateway which is not available and why its not available no one is willing to answer and want to give a standard answer that we dont support third party, did i ask anything related to third party?

• 3 months later...

Did you rename functions, e.g. template_link to eazy2pay_link?

Also make sure to change the gateway name in:

"FriendlyName" => array("Type" => "System", "Value"=>"eazy2pay"),

For the callback file, it is should have the same name "eazy2pay.php" and placed in the callback folder.

Actually, the easy part is to list the payment gateway in the List, I am stuck at "Pay with" part :)

If you like I can send you what I've done so far.

Good luck.