Domain Checker, Registrar, Reseller Club - Help Requested Please

theProject

Hello to all!

Im hoping someone out there can help me with a situation I'm having, and yes im new to the world of WHMCS.

Im using GoDaddy Reseller hosting, which comes with a special WHMCS license, and have installed WHMCS without fail and i love it, I really do. I noticed however that in the client area, that you could't use the ability to check a domain name, transfer, etc. Further investigation and thought, well im not a reseller yet of domain names, and i bumped into resellerclub and their free account for WHMCS users. I created this free account with them, installed the module correctly (im pretty darn sure), activated it, configured it to Full Admin...and then I hit a brick wall.

As per their instruction, I goto the nav bar at the top of WHMCS and go in my add-ons menu, and click on reseller club, and it ask for credentials which i did get in an email from reseller club. I enter these, and no matter how many times i try, i get invalid credential errors. They are absolutely right, and i just cant seem to figure out why? Is it because i have a free account through WHMCS, but since i have a GoDaddy license it messes it up? Doesnt make sense..

Any help with that would be great, OR if anyone has a suggestion for an easy way/registrar to use with WHMCS, so i can get that domain checker to actually check domains? I apologize, but i did do my research, and im really just confused. Theres lots of registrars, but who really integrates the best with WHMCS? I am really only in the business of hosting, mainly for my web development clients, so I'm definitely green on this. Thanks a million everyone.