WHMCS Order form customization and Export feature functionality

Happy Cookie

Hey guys

I've got two questions for you.

1. I'm trying to customize my installation of WHMCS so that my clients don't have to fill in unncessary details like address / zipcode / state / phone etc.

I tried the method on this page : http://docs.whmcs.com/Order_Form_Templates

But it only hides the input fields and still displays the label on order form.

Is there a way to completely remove those fields from the signup page?

2. I'm going to use WHMCS for an SEO website and add a couple of new fields to the order form so that the clients can enter their URL / Keyword details when signing up... my question is, is it possible to export client's data including the URL and keywords details (custom fields) in CSV format? I tried exporting in CSV but it only exported the default fields data and left out custom fields.

This is my first post here in WHMCS forums... hopefully I'll get some responses to my questions :)

Thanks.

PS: I know this thread should be in Tips, Tricks & Howto's section but posting a new thread is not allowed there... Mods, please move this thread to the appropriate section.