Wordpress integration

samantha.j

Hey how are you there? I'm wondering does anyone know about this theme at /http://demo.nexinspire.com/wordpress/isaac/ Actually I'd sign up for whmcs for months but we haven't ever get our site go online. Our design team are familiar in wp and joomla but they don't know anything about smarty language. Let's say, we can't do any change in the default template for corporate identity.

That theme is look very nice and that's the only one whmcs theme we found has responsive support. The most important thing is that seems that's integrated with wp very well. The only thing we're concerning is we don't know how it work or does that really work like the demo? That theme is little out of our budget actually.

I appreciate anyone can tell me anything if you have the same theme.

Samantha.J

I just finish working on a web hosting site using wordpress. Your question is not clear, are you trying to use your default template for whmcs? i spend two months working on whmcs and template so i might be able to help. Also the link in your post is not working.

Regards

Abisoye

The link should be http://demo.nextinspire.com/wordpress/isaac

Well, I'd try to do some changes in the default template. But no luck to get anything done because we have no one know anything about smarty language. Finally I found that premium wordpress theme by google. Honestly that theme is look very nice and that seems that's integrated with WHMCS very well. But I don't know is that really good as well as the live demo.

Honestly, I bought a few premium WordPress in the last few months but no one can work with WHMCS.

That's why I asked if some one has ever use that theme and would like to share their opinions, that will be very helpful for us. I would like to know how easy to configure the integration and how that theme work with WHMCS.

Abisoye, do you mind to show your site then I can learn more about this?

SamJ

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sam,

I am working with that template. It integrates well with WHMCS and WordPress and is easy to work with. You may still need to know a little bit about smarty depending on how much you want to change the template from default.

We are waiting on Ronnie to finish a widget for the clients email, and quotes (At this time you cannot view these from the client panel), once this is complete we are going to move it to the public server and I will post a link.

Ken Shelton