edit and/or suspend "subfolders" (not subdomains) PLEASE HELP!

MrTerrien

Can whmcs suspend subfolders (not subdomains). I am a real estate photographer that uses my server to host photos, slideshows, movies and other stuff for realtors. These movies are put in subfolders and are viewable to the public via a link provided by my company...a.k.a. me ;)

eg. www.mydomain.com/subfolder/realtor company/realtor name/property name/*subfolder*

(this is just an "example" please dont correct the spaces, length, ect. The question is the last subfolder...The one with the *'s on it...How can I make whmcs "suspend", "terminate" and/or make it add/remove a file if the client fails to make payment)

Here is a run down of what I have to do as of right now...

-I create a new subfolder on my server.

-I have to put the files into the folder.

-I have to write in my calendar the client, property, and file location (on the server)

-11 months later I have to create an invoice for said client (for that property)

-If payment isnt received I have to manually go in and remove the files (or at least replace a primary file)

Also some clients have many "properties" and it is not easy keeping them all in order and trying to get all of them onto the same billing cycle (invoice) so there aren't multiple invoices with-in the same month or two. It would be ideal to just have whmcs prorate the billing and get it so that the client could simply check or uncheck the properties that are needed or not needed.

If there is an easier way...I would even try a different program if it came to that (even though I really like whmcs) Please dont take that the wrong way. I also host a few websites and whmcs is by far the best for that! But it is not economical to purchase a new domain for every photo shoot just to make this process automated.

ANY help would be great

Thank You

MrTerrien