Need help in Third party Payment Gateway

bookandhost

Hi All,

I need a support from you guys, i have a payment gateway i purchased from my bankers called as Eazy2pay and i have done all the needful what is mentioned in WHMCS documentation, but the real problem starts when i have uploaded the files in module -> Gateway folder and then when i am going to WHMCS setup-> Payment Gateway i dont see this name eazy2pay, is there something i need to do to bring that here or what can u pls help me out, i have tried to take help of WHMCS but they said that it is in the purview of third party and they dont support that.

Is this a complete gateway module that you've gotten from them or one that you're attempting to create on your own to interface with their system? If obtained from them, they should be providing you support for it. However, that aside, it's name within the drop-down could be anything; as per however they defined its configuration.

• 1 month later...