External Ajax Login.

Northern Host

I currently have an external login form for clients to login to WHMCS and I use the WHMCS user session for some of my applications on my website. The problem is that the form isn't ajax, and once the user is logged in, it redirects them to the Client Area, instead of staying on the application page. What I am looking for is to have my external login form to be "ajaxified", so users stay on the same page.

I have an external login form on my website for users to login, and I use the WHMCS user session to grant access to some of my web applications. The problem is, the current form I have on the site is just a static form, and when the user logs in, it redirect them to the Client Area. What I am looking for, is to "ajaxify" my login form so users aren't redirected and they can use the web applications immediately.