WHMCS API - addticketreply

jfreak53

I have tried everything I can think of and can't get line breaks to go along with the addticketreply command to the API. It's coming from a window's application not PHP or anything. Simple query string, all characters are included before the first line break. After that line break nothing else of the message is included.

I've tried a urlencode method, no go, the API just inserts all text including the encoded part ha ha. I've tried replacing line breaks '\n' with '<br>' but still WHMCS just shows the '<br>' ha ha

Any clues how to get full messages through the API including new lines? Documentation is really lacking on this one :(

Also the variable adminusername doesn't work at all! I've tried a full name, nope, I've tried username and userid and nope, still inserts my logged in username for ticket replies. The user I am using is a super admin with full access.

The query string for the API looks like this:

accesskey=key&adminusername=Name of Person&ticketid=488&message=asdf asdf
Nothing past that first line goes 
sad sad sad&action=addticketreply&responsetype=json&username=admin&password=mypassword