Joomla Integration (session issues)

saasideas

I'm trying to integrate my site with Joomla. Everything goes well if I hard code it all like css & js includes, html, etc. But if I try to include the Joomla framework, initialize the app, and start incorporating dynamic content like modules and etc. it causes login issues. It looks like it's related to sessions and the user can no longer log in properly unless they use the remember me check box (which doesn't use sessions..cookies?). This means I can't modify Joomla and have changes integrated into WHMCs, but I have to always manually hard code and copy HTML and etc.

This looks like an issue with how WHMCS login is being performed. They won't let me take a look at the non-ioncubed version so I was curious if anyone else had this issue or has a work around? I think when Joomla innitializes, manipulates, and etc. with sessions it causes conflicts.

Hardcoding everything isn't ideal but with WHMCS it looks like that's the only option, dynamic integration seems impossible.

Too pricy. It's session colision I think, loading Joomla in WHMCS causes issues so i'd be curious to see his workaround. But it likely only loads WHMCS in, I wanted to load Joomla in WHMCs and incorprate dynamic menus, modules, make the template responsive, load my theme in, etc.

But the moment you bring joomla into the mix with WHMCS it causes session issues and logins are no longer properly supported because Joomla innitializes it's own....which I thought using database would fix but apparently not. Using remember me on whmcs login bypasses it (via cookies I guess) but auto auth doesn't support that feauture.

Besides I already manually integrated the site so the integrator isn't worth it for me, too expensive. The only thing I wanted to do is load dynamic Joomla content like menus, modules, etc. Use WHMCS login to log into Joomla, but all of that isn't possible at the moment. So I just use Joomla to log into whmcs via auto auth and hard code a bunch of HTML to keep themese consistent.

Oh well!