iPhone or Andriod app customization/functions

pjulian

Hi, I have searched for more information on this question but can't really find anything useful so thought I would ask here.

We are using WHMCS at the moment and have engineers on the road doing IT work for customers.

We need some way to use the iPhone app or Android app to be able to manage support requests, which is working fine, but also be able to bill for the support work once it's completed.

Put simply the engineer needs to be able to reply to a ticket with what was done, then enter what he did as a billing entry or something, preferably with some hours in it, although this isn't critical, and then select the support ticket to be billed immediately on on the next invoice run for the customer.

Is there any way we can get such functionality from a mobile device ?

I know we can create an invoice and add items to that, but I don't want my engineers have access to create invoices, just to be able to manage their support requests.

I would really appreciate any suggestion son how we could accomplish this with one of the mobile apps, trying to use the full web application on a mobile device is just too difficult when on the road, and the iWHMCS and aWHMCS are nice and quick and easy to use but lack any ability to bill for support tickets from what I can see.

Thanks

Paul