TCadmin advanced module Issue

XstreamGaming

Hello,

I have been using the tcadmin advanced module without issue for about two months now.

A couple of days ago the create function (on a successful create) would cause a "page not found" error, although the command worked.

Now the script errors out when I try to provision a server;

Error: System.Exception: A service already exists with billing id 28 at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.xc9f5c0c708acbff6() at Web.GameHosting.billingapi.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

(I don't know if it is relevant but when i get an error like this the page does load correctly.)

Which is correct as I already have a user #28. However

There seems to be a confusion between the order id (28) and the user id (36). The billing id that has been auto- set by the module has been the user id.

Now it seems WHCMS has had a change of heart and is sending the order id instead.

I haven't made any changes to the module or api in a while, so i don't think i've done anything to cause a problem.

Has anyone got any ideas, or come across this problem?

Regards

Sam