Setting up and Installing WHMCS: Allow Reselling, do Webhosting and sell templates ?

WHM_Wayne

All,

I have asked a related question with the Presales team and I got 'read this documentation' type of responses.

I want to have one site.... MainSite.com and sell reseller accounts.

I had been led to believe (by CSR with dedicated server providor) that my one license of WHMCS would allow the resellers to have an installation of WHMCS to use at no additional cost.

This would have prevented me from doing the billing or having the perception or really have mainsite.com involved.

From what I NOW understand, each reseller WOULD have to pay for WHMCS in order to be separated from mainsite.com.

These Reseller accounts will be for nichemarkets that my family members and friends are interested in.... such as weddingringdesignerhosting.com...and I will be selling nichemarket services. (weddingringdesigner-marketing.com for example)

I will be doing the admin role for WHMCS and will be doing Admin work for my resellers until they can get the process down.

I was really wanting mainsite.com to only bill the Reseller accounts via WHMCS....and let the reseller accounts bill as themselves via WHMCS. But it looks like that is not good as a result of payment processing setup fees, package setup and the chance of me not having resellers set up consistantly.

For WHMCS....It looks like I will have to create a website front end to create websites and reseller accounts.

I have the front end website issue figured out (Based upon a known design). Again, I will be the admin.

It looks like I would need to do cPanel Reseller accounts for now (Again, I had hoped to set up WHMCS for EACH Reseller)

I am stumped on the issue of the website design for the cPanel reseller. What front-end/templates are out there that my resellers can use to allow their customers to purchase a website hosting plan then install their CMS product of their choice AND buy my template design for their nichemarket website?

I am skilled at quite a few things...but I am not going to leave Setting up and Installing WHMCS to an amatuer (me). Once I get my business model designed and the setup done by someone informed/skilled....I will get my head around WHMCS.

Is there any suggestions, recommendations, methods or tools to help accomplish the task of selling MY website template designs to my cPanel Reseller customers??

Is there any suggestions on tools or companies that may help me provide my own Banner Ad Server/Services?

Thanks for actually getting to the bottom of this post. Whew.

Wayne