WordPress Client Sync

Axman1413

I simply used an iFrame to place the entire WHMCS site on one of my pages on WordPress.

http://jacomconsultants.com/hosting-account/

I used the Bridge in originally, but it was not working the way I wanted. I'm actually looking to use WHMCS for all my products and services portal, and have a membership site I'm working on. I'm still working out the details because I'm not sure if I want to keep the payment gateway for one site in particular with WHMCS (I would prefer to) or to make them pay through s2Member Pro directly on the site.

In the first case, I will have to do some manual registering for each new user. In the second option, each level will be protected by the appropriate registration type, but they won't be through WHMCS for support and other features.

I cot the WordPress Client Sync thinking that that would be my answer to most of the problem of having them create 2 accounts. In concept, regardless of where they create the account, their user information is supposed to be synced on both the WHMCS platform and the connected wp site. But I have created a couple of test users on both, and it doesn't seem to be working.

Ya see...I need the s2Member Plugin to run the membership for the various levels of access. Sooooo, in the WHMCS product successful purchase email, I can provide a custom link for each level access for their accounts. So then, i can tell them to simply click on the link and they will be registered for the appropriate level. they are expiring links, so I'm not worried about sharing. And they must have created an account in WHMCS to receive the email. So really, simply syncing their user accounts would be the answer to my "integration" needs.

Has anyone has any experience with the WordPress Client Sync Addon?

Any feedback would be great.

Johnny